A pension scheme has been created by the West Bengal State Government to help the elderly people belonging to the socially backward categories. WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Online Registration Form, Eligibility, Benefits, Application Process, and all other details are given here.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 is created by the Government of West Bengal State to help the people of the Scheduled Caste category to get financial assistance every month so that they can live their life without feeling the burden of poverty. The Scheduled Caste category will get benefit through the West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme for the year 2021.
Under the scheme, the Government of West Bengal State will be giving financial assistance of Rupees 1000 to the beneficiaries each and every month. This scheme will help to uplift the social status of the socially backward category especially the Scheduled Caste category.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Details
|Authority||West Bengal Government|
|Scheme Name||WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Aged Schedule Caste|
|Objective||Financial assistance of Rs 1000|
|Announced Date||01 April 2021|
Implementation Procedure Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
The Finance Minister of West Bengal state has started the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for the financial year of 2021 to provide pension to the elderly people of the Scheduled Caste category in the West Bengal State. Through the development of this scheme, pension will be provided of Rupees 1000 to the elderly specially belonging to the Scheduled Caste category.
This scheme will definitely help in the development of the socially backward people of the society and it will definitely bring them in the frontline. The registrations under this scheme will be starting from 1st April 2021 special preference will be provided to the aged, disabled, and needy widows in the state. The entire state will be getting the benefit of the scheme through the implementation procedure.
Objective Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
The main objective of the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 is to fulfill the needs and wants of the elderly people of the West Bengal State who are not able to get financial assistance due to lack of employment and also lack of energy to do any kind of manual labour. The pension will be especially provided to the aged widows of the West Bengal state.
The main objective is to help the people who belong to the Scheduled Caste category because many times the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste category are not able to live their life happily due to the lack of financial funds. The beneficiaries will be liable for 1000 Rupees per month in this scheme.
Incentives Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- In Taposthali Bandhu Pension Scheme, Rupees 600 will be provided to all beneficiaries.
- In Jai Johar Yojana, Rs 1000 will be provided to all beneficiaries.
Death Benefit Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- If the beneficiary of the scheme faces death then proper steps will be taken by the Government of West Bengal State to fix the pension of the beneficiary for the rest of his or her family.
- After the death of the beneficiary, the amount payable will be given to the nominee as shown in the application.
Features of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- Under the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021, financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State, Mamata Banerjee.
- Financial security will be provided to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows under this scheme.
- Rupees 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries on a monthly basis to all of the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary will be provided the pension amount through direct transfer benefits.
- The people will be provided the pension amount directly through transparency.
- The budget of the scheme is yet to be decided by the State Government.
- The Finance Department will make necessary financial arrangements to implement this scheme all over the state.
- About 21 lakh eligible applicants in the state will be able to get monthly financial assistance through the development of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- The applicants must only belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category.
- Applicants must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The applicant must be above the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must have a valid bank account.
- The applicant must not be getting any other government assistance at the national or state level.
Essential Documents For WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter ID
- Copy of digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
What is the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Procedure?
- Go to the official website of the scheme – www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in
- The homepage of the scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called online registration.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you need to click on the option called Download to download the application form.
- The application form will be successfully downloaded.
- Enter all of the details in the application form.
- Fill the application form with the exact details in the block letter.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- All mandatory columns must be compulsorily filled.
- You will have to submit the original documents.
- All these documents will be used for verification.
- All copies of documents must be certified by yourself.
- You have to paste the passport size photo in the application form.
- Enter all of the information.
- If you want to submit your application form in rural areas, submit it to the Block Development Officer.
- In town, the application form can be submitted to the Municipal Corporation / Municipality.
- In the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area, you can submit the application form to the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Selection Procedure Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary
- The successfully filled application form will be first verified by the BDO / SDO or the Commissioner of KMC.
- The offline submitted form will be first uploaded to the state portal by the BDO / SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- BDO and SDO Officers will suggest all of the beneficiaries names to the District Magistrate.
- The application form will be then sent to the Nodal Officer by the District Magistrate.
- The commissioner will then recommend the names of eligible persons directly to the Nodal Department.
- All of this will be done through the KMC State Portal.
- The pension will be issued to the applicant by the nodal officer.
- The beneficiary will be getting the pension directly to their bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
- West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension will be approved on the 1st of every month.
FAQ For WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
What do you mean by WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
The West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme has been launched by the government of West Bengal State to provide financial assistance every month to the elderly old widows belonging to the Scheduled Caste living in the West Bengal State.
Who are the beneficiaries of the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
The main beneficiaries of the West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme are the Scheduled Caste Category candidates currently living in the West Bengal State.
When can we apply for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
You can start applying for the West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme from 1st April 2021 as stated by the officials of the West Bengal Government.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.