The Central Government of India has announced a subsidy scheme so that the prices of tomatoes, onions and potatoes can be balanced. Operation Green Scheme 2021 Subsidy Claim Online [Registration Form], Beneficiaries, Benefits, Important Dates, etc is mentioned here.
Operation Green Scheme 2021
This scheme is created by the Central Government of India so that the prices of various vegetables can be managed. The farmers will be able to get freight subsidies on the fruits and vegetables that they grow. The farmers will be able to get the right prices for their production and also right prices for all of the vegetables due to the creation of this scheme. Subsidy will be provided to the farmers so that they can grow more fruits and vegetables.
The subsidy will also help to make the prices of the vegetables really stable during the off-season. Rupees 500 crore budget has been sanctioned so that the proper implementation can be done of the scheme by the Central Government of India. A 50% subsidy is also made possible on transportation from 11th November 2020 by the Government. The people from various states of North East area of India will get 50% subsidy using this scheme. Remaining 50% balance will be given by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
Operation Green Scheme 2021 Details
|Authority||Central Government of India, Ministry of Food Processing Industries of India|
|Scheme Name||Operation Green Scheme 2021|
|Objective||Giving 50% subsidy|
|Announced Date||11 November, 2020|
Operation Green Scheme 2021 Important Dates
- The beneficiaries will be able to apply for this scheme starting from 13th January 2021.
- The last day to apply for the scheme is 31 March, 2021.
Benefits of Operation Green Scheme 2021
- Rupees 500 crore has been sanctioned by the Central Government to implement this scheme.
- The suppliers and agents will get 50% freight charges subsidy on air transportation of their production under this scheme.
- The suppliers will be able to take the benefits of the scheme till 6 months.
- The scheme will help in reducing the post harvest losses for the farmers during the period of lockdown.
List Of Fruits And Vegetables Under Operation Green
- A total of 47 fruits and vegetables are available in this scheme to take benefit.
- Fruits List
- Litchi, Sweet Potato, Chikoo, Passion fruit, Jackfruit, Kinnow, Aonla Kiwi, Lime, Lemon, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Papaya, Apple, Almond, Pear, Mango, Banana, Guava, Orange andMousambi.
- Vegetables List
- Gourd, Green chilies, Cucumber, Peas, Large Cardamom, Okra, Ginger, Cabbage, Squash, Dry Turmeric, Garlic, Brinjal, Capsicum, Carrot, Cauliflower, Bitter, Onion, Potato, Tomato and French beans.
States Available In Operation Green Scheme 2021
- Himalayas and North Eastern States’ airports such as Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Mizoram, and Tripura. It is also Applicable for Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, and Ladakh.
How To Apply For Operation Green Scheme 2021?
- Go to the official website by clicking on the link given here www.sampada-mofpi.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called Operation Green Scheme.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter details like the name of the candidate, address, State, District, City and PIN code.
- Enter your contact details.
- Enter the details of the second contact person’s mobile number and email address.
- Choose your category and subcategory.
- Choose the crops and production cluster and you can add more crops by clicking on the Add Crop option.
- Check all of your details.
- Click on Register.
- You will be successfully registered.
FAQ For Operation Green Scheme 2021
What do you mean by Operation Green Scheme 2021?
The Central Government of India has launched a new scheme to help the farmers of the North Eastern states of India. This scheme will provide 50 % subsidy on freight charges to suppliers and agents of Fruits and vegetables. Also, the subsidy on air transportations will also be provided to the beneficiaries.
- How should we apply for the Operation Green Scheme 2021 ?
To apply for the Operation Green Scheme 2021, you will have to go to the Official website of this scheme i.e Sampada MOFPI www.sampada-mofpi.gov.in
What is the last date to register for the scheme?
The last date to apply for this scheme is 31 March 2021.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.