The Government of Andhra Pradesh state has launched a new scheme which is known as the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme. This scheme has been launched to develop backward communities present in the state. Today, we are sharing with you all, the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021. We will also share with you all the benefits, features and also the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021 is created by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state to provide a safe space to the shepherds of the Andhra Pradesh state. This scheme has been launched to develop various communities present in the Andhra Pradesh state and to uplift each and every backward caste and category.
This scheme is especially launched to provide a safe economic space to the shepherds community present in the Andhra Pradesh state. The Government will provide numerous financial assistance and economic facilities for the protection of the shepherds of the Andhra Pradesh state. The State Government is liable to provide loans with subsidy to the shepherds so that they can purchase at least 20 sheeps and goats.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021 Details
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021|
|Objective Of The Scheme||Providing loans with subsidy|
Implementation Procedure Of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021 will be inaugurated by the Andhra Pradesh Government with the help of the National Cooperative Development Corporation. Around 50,000 shepherds will be benefited through this scheme in the time span of 4 years. Upto 30% subsidy will be provided for the purchase done by the shepherds in the Andhra Pradesh state. National Cooperative Development Corporation has provided rupees 200 crore for this scheme.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state is providing a lot of benefits to the backward communities present in the Andhra Pradesh state who are finding it really hard to get their business in an uplifting status. The implementation for this scheme will be done in the upcoming months for all of the shepherds of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Objective of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh state to develop the economic status of the shepherds situated in the state.
- The state government will be providing financial assistance to the shepherds so that they can purchase sheep and goats.
- The assistance amount will be provided on subsidy in a form of loan to all of the beneficiaries.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has started numerous schemes including Amma Vodi Scheme, Jaganna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, and Cattle Health Card Scheme.
Also Check>>> AP Tailors Scheme 2021
Features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been launched to develop the shepherds community of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The scheme will definitely help the Chief Minister of this state to empower the economic status of the state.
- The shepherds can use the financial assistance to purchase around 20 sheeps and goats for their employment.
- This scheme is basically a credit subsidy scheme.
- A subsidiary of 30% will be provided on the number of loans to the beneficiary.
- The subsidy will definitely reduce the burden of loans.
- More than 50000 shepherds will be benefited in the next 4 years through this scheme.
- The financial assistance to the beneficiary is not yet announced by the officials.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will directly provide the financial support to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The financial transfer will be done through direct benefit transfer mode to provide transparency in the transferring of the financial assistance and also to reduce corruption.
- Rupees 200 crore has been allotted in this scheme by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- The beneficiaries must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The beneficiaries must be shepherds of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The shepherds of the Gola and Kuruma communities are the only people who are eligible to get the benefits under the scheme.
- The shepherds must be below the poverty line to receive the financial assistance under this scheme.
- The applicant must have a legal bank account to take the advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant must fulfill all of the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme.
Essential Documents Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Loan documents were taken from the bank
- Copy of residential certificate
- Bank Account Details
What Is The AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Procedure?
The registration procedure for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is not available for the common public as of now because the scheme is still in the initial phase. You need to go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government to get the latest updates regarding the registration procedure for the scheme. However, the beneficiaries can also be selected by the officers on a regional level.
FAQ For YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
What are the benefits of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
30% subsidy in loan amount or a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh (whichever is lower) will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
How to apply for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
The application procedure for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is not specified by the concerned organisation as of now. As soon as the details are available, we will inform you of all of the information through this website.
How many beneficiaries will get the benefit of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
50,000 people will be registered under this scheme to get the benefits.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.